bobobiggalo

Good weekend at SGC.6 otter loads. WTS

I just wanted to say thanx to everyone for comin out and enjoyin the weather with us,and makin the otter worth while to be here. Sure was a beautiful weekend.
And even though i didnt get to jump,it sure was nice to see canopies flying around and rachel giving it her best effort not to break her legs.
You got to admit she is a tough little bird.;)
Besides all the mud that was splattered around here and there,i think it all went off pretty well. Too bad about seth and his luck today however,i hope you had a good time anyway:)Anyhoo,before i keep ramblin.I just wanted to say thanx to everyone that helps keep the otter at greene county,and as much as i don't show it,i certainly appreciate it. This place is the reason i get to do what i love to do,and without all you guy's,it wouldn't happen. HAPPY HOLIDAY"S and be safe out there,it's so freakin dangerous down here! Much love!
Bobo.
Oh yeah btw, Mike grace really does jump out of airplanes.Who knew it????:o
Oh yeah, btw again, does anyone want to try to jump on new years day,or what? I need to know soon.well, jerry would like to know.;)

Watch out where the huskies go,and don't you eat that yellow snow!~ZAPPA