eharris

New to Dallas

Howdy,

I'm in Dallas visiting my folks for the next month. I have all my equip except the rig itself which is being re-packed. Just looking for a friendly dzer that could tell me where & when to go around here; it's got to be a place where I can rent a rig.

Any feedback is appreciated!!
M

Skydive Dallas has an awesome staff. They will rent you gear. They will make you feel right a home. Nice folks. I go there a lot during the summer months, but as I live in Tulsa and have a four hour drive, not so much in the winter.

They have a helicopter this weekend, so even if the weather ain't to the top, you can get something. Call them. Phone numbers at www.skydivedallas.com.

For freeflying, hook up with Brandon, Rigger Jon...hell any of the freeflyers there at Skydive Dallas. They're all pretty nice people. There's a pretty good RW contigent there as well, with several record holders and good organizing.

There's a good chance I'll be out there next Sat. Look for a big guy (stunt double for buddha);) in all purple with a purple Mirage with "Kris" embroidered on it. I'd love to go on a jump with ya'.:)
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™