stuffit

"Monster"

Who else saw this movie? That shit was fucked up. It was really good though. Charlize Theron has to win some kind of award for that.

It wasn't the kind of movie that was "fun" to watch, but the acting was indeed incredible.

Charlize put on 25 lbs. for the role, and I couldn't believe the transformation from super-model into drug junkie and murderer. If the credits hadn't told you who it was, you would never guess.

I lived in Florida at the time those murders were happening up and down I-95, so I was interested in the movie.

You kind of feel sorry for her (Wournos), while at the same time you abhor her.

Attached are three photos for comparison. On the left is Wournos, the real serial killer. In the middle is Theron, in makeup as Wournos - a good resemblence. And on the right is Theron, the super-model.

I watched it in French so only understood 60% or so....
The feeling I got was how fucked up an indivdual can get from abuse as a child or drugs or evil wrong doings of day to day life in modern society....
The inability to realise the evil of taking an innocent life....

Makes me want to work harder to be a better father and friend and Neighbour

I saw it.. was an amazing flick.. not that great of a story, but the acting held it together nicely. Charlize Theron was great..although she looks much better in real life:P