RkyMtnHigh

My boss is a BUTT CHEETO!

I stopped the bleeding today...I resigned. Life is too short to be unhappy. It's time to move on to a new chapter in my life. My mom told me that I'm not a coward; yet that it took a lot of courage to sit down with my boss and let him know that I can't work under his management style of intimidation. I feel like a ton of bricks have been lifted off my chest.
>>Whew! What a bumpy ride<<

Good for you, Kalyne! Life's too short to eat shit from some asshole boss. I'm lucky I have a boss who is cool and takes good care of us. Good luck getting something better:)

billy d------------------------- "Escape may be checked by water and land, but the air and the sky are free." (from the story of Daedalus and Icarus)

Even though you had to resign, you won! This company has lost, big time, because they lost you! You are not acoward, by any means! The little PUNK that cause to problem is the coward! Someone should sqush him like the insect he is! He is responsible for the company losing their best, you. Hopefully now, his boss will se this and will decide that he is a detrimate to the company and will fire his sorry ass! You're a winner K, you will come out on top! :)
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

Ok, first of all K, sorry to hear he was bein an assface.

Piss on him if he doesn't know quality when he sees it.

Second? I could think of no one else and don't think I know anyone else, to use the term "Butt Cheeto".

:P

ROFLMAO

If you say so K, if you say so. B|

The hell with him, may your replacement prove to blow his mind beyond belief. ;) He'll be wishin you were back.

peace,

jack
It's a gas, gas, gas...