Antithesis

My New Home

Hey everyone, I'm not leaving yet, but just thought that I'd post a picture of my new home for the next few months. I believe tht I will still have an internet connection and that I will be around for the WFFC with a bottle of the finest Tequilla (Don Julio)

But check this Baby out

BTW. Sangrio, Thanks For this site with all of the information and entertainment that it has provided, The new changes are great:)

I travel the land, Work in the ocean, Play in the sky

nice boat?

what ya doing on there???

Bet that thing would tow a few skiiers, and I bet the captin would be pissed if he (or she for that matter)
had to turn around to pick up people he he....

have fun at sea!:)

I believe tht I will still have an internet connection and that I will be around for the WFFC with a bottle of the finest Tequilla (Don Julio)

Well don't forget to see me at the WFFC with that bottle. I'll let you take a peek down my jumpsuit again for a few shots of that Tequilla;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Woo hoo! Now we're talkin' I'll look forward to that;).

Who knows what else I'll come back with.. As of now it looks like I'm headed to SE Asia! But that's only my best guess.

Figures too that the weather is just starting to get nice around michigan.

Rowers are for vikings

I've posed this question before -only to myself and one other person so that no one would think that I was mad-

I figure that since the top speed of a vessel this size is maybe 20 knots if you're lucky, one way to pull a skier would be to make use of the hydrolic cranes and winches aboard the deck.

I'm not exactly sure what the full speed of a winch would be pulling a light load, But added to 20 knots when realing someone in would probably lift them out of the water.

I have only suggested this once to a captain in the Beering sea when we were discussing a man overboard drill. I said "let's make this fun" He didn't go for it though. He didn't much favor the parasail idea that I had either.. Pity, that would have been a good one.