RoysPlayThing

Be There!

Next Sunday chopchop will do his 1000th jump. B| ..... I want all his best skydiving buddies to be at Byron to join in his 1000th ..... Make it BIG! ... Who will be there?? :)

Next Sunday chopchop will do his 1000th jump. B| ..... I want all his best skydiving buddies to be at Byron to join in his 1000th ..... Make it BIG! ... Who will be there?? :)

I'm not going... :S

Of course I'll be there!!! I'll bring some pie too, to celebrate it afterwards. ;)

thanks sweetie... I think I already have all the slots filled.. with alternates..

Just to clarify, this is an 11-way with 2 lurkers.. the second point is to spin the middle 2-way 180 degrees..

We'll let you all knwo how it goes.. B|
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

thanks sweetie... I think I already have all the slots filled.. with alternates..

Just to clarify, this is an 11-way with 2 lurkers.. the second point is to spin the middle 2-way 180 degrees..

We'll let you all knwo how it goes.. B|

The outer two three ways. . . should they be hanging on chest straps instead of leg/laterals, to give a more center pull/balance so that when the center three ways breaks to spin it doesn't fly apart?

Having seen your pics before you obviously know what you are doing. I just thought i would ask, i would like to know the answer.;)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Don't worry Brains.. if it's one thing Byron has, it's cameras.. There are at least 9 people with the ability and gear to take video and digital stills at our little dz.. Probably more.. Funnel, 1 point or 2-point hybrid, it will be documented. ;)
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

The outer two three ways. . . should they be hanging on chest straps instead of leg/laterals, to give a more center pull/balance so that when the center three ways breaks to spin it doesn't fly apart?

We've done this a bit in Byron using legstrap grips.. As long as the belly fliers know what to expect, they can pull it off.. Yes, it is easier for the belly fliers with chest strap grips but it is hard for the hangers to get in there and get 'em.. B|
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

you are not.. how will I get your cheststrap with boobies flapping all over the place?

and what in the heck are the belly fliers behind you gonna use to grip on?

What? I said I'm not going naked.

;)

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

you are not.. how will I get your cheststrap with boobies flapping all over the place?

and what in the heck are the belly fliers behind you gonna use to grip on? :S

surely they could find something to grab a hold of!
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

and what in the heck are the belly fliers behind you gonna use to grip on?

I won't shave this week and tie ribbons in my hair. It'll look pretty.

;)

if one of the hangers misses the key by just a split second, you will get a wax really quick that way.. there will be a lot of tension on that grip... :S
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

;)

if one of the hangers misses the key by just a split second, you will get a wax really quick that way.. there will be a lot of tension on that grip... :S

That'll just save me some time in the morning :ph34r:

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

;)

That'll just save me some time in the morning :ph34r:

Dayum! Shannon, you're hardcore! :S
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures

chopchop's 1000th jump rules...

1. There will be no instant wax jobs.. If you want to jump in Roys 1000th, please wax before hand... But clothing is optional.. ;)

2. No tugging on bare boobies... That hurts dammit!

3. Make sure if you are hanging by an optional naked man that it is a chest strap you are grabbing... Those dongs can be slippery.

4. And the most important rule in this jump is to make it work dammit! so quit sniveling about the small stuff and be good little skydivers so chopchop's 1000th jump is both beautiful and satisfying! ;):):D

OMG.. Chopchop.. you are calling GFD's boobies flappy? Dude, you're lucky you guys are good friends any other lady would have slapped yo' ass.

I'll wear clothing, I'll sink out if I don't (that is if I am in the vidiot-slot)
If I am not in the videoslot, I am wearing clothing too, since there will be people docking on my legstrap from what I understand.. hands that close to the "equipment" and a-hole.. uhm no... (at least not when skydiving)

Clothing is not optional.. it is mandatory.. Bumper suits for Shannon and Iwan as they will be in the middle and the outside belly fliers need solid grips.

Iwan, no one will be docking your legstraps, I think it would be safe as you are the only Dutchman on the jump but cover your equipment and browneye anyway.. :S

and I dont' think I called Shannon's flappy boobies flappy... did I? :P
chopchop

Lotsa Pictures