skygeek

Any CSC workers here? <Geek post>

Interesting. The company I work for is considering moving their managed web hosting to CSC. Anyone got experience as a CSC (formerly Genuity) client?

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

Yes, well actually not any more. I worked for a bank that outsourced IT to CSC. I hated it and them. They never followed thru on their promises of getting us hooked into the CSC corporate network. In my opinion they are all talk and no action. YMMV.

P-
--
It's never too late to have a happy childhood.
Postal Rodriguez, Muff 3342

FWIW. I get the feeling that this job posting from their website is representative

Primary Role Title:
Operations Manager Date Listed:
09-Jun-2004

Work Location:
Macdill Afb • Florida • USA

Special Considerations:
Security Clearance Required.
Relocation Assistance Not Available.

Essential Functions:
Ability to support the the USCENTCOM GWOT organizational and time management requirements. Ability to prepare deliverables in accordance with USCENTCOM procedures.

Essential Knowledge:
Knowledge of Joint military planning process, Joint coordination processes and familiarity with the US security objectives in the USCENTCOM AOR.

Essential Education:
Bachelor's Degree

Essential Skills:
Candidate must have the ability to collect, analyze, research, and document data provided by USCENTCOM. the ability to support the development of an organization's processes and procedures and ability to establish and maintain a website to suport the organization's mission.

Organizational "Fit" Considerations:
Previous USCENTCOM or Joint Command experience desireable. TS/SCI clearance essential

Keywords:
Joint Operations, Office Automation Tools, PROCESS IMPROVEMENT, PROJECT MANAGEMENT

Establish and maintain a website, office automation tools, wow, could they make it sound any more exciting?

nathaniel
My advice is to do what your parents did; get a job, sir. The bums will always lose. Do you hear me, Lebowski?