CrazyIvan

If you are bored like me...

Is it gonna be based on all five books, or only on the first?

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

Well from the website I posted a few posts up...this is the premise it lists.

Premise: Arthur Dent gets up one day to discover that his home is going to be demolished soon to make way for a freeway. Not long after, his friend Ford Prefect tells him that the Earth is about to be demolished to make way for an intergalactic freeway; and Prefect has a way out. Introducing Dent to the wonders of the "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy", Prefect and Dent are soon stowaways on a spaceship even as Earth is being blown to smithereens... (there's much more but it's more than I can get into... read the book).

I'm assuming it's just the first book. I could be wrong.

Here's the cast.

Martin Freeman (Arthur Dent), Mos Def (Ford Prefect), Zooey Deschanel (Trillian), Bill Nighy (Slartibartfast), Sam Rockwell (Zaphod Beeblebrox), Warwick Davis (Marvin the Paranoid Robot), John Malkovich (Humma Kavula), Steve Pemberton (Mr. Prosser); other cast not announced yet.

Forty-two

Yep, read the page, but it's inconclusive. I'll be there watching it anyway. The books are great, I've read them over several times. Hopefully they will do justice to the books that gave us the Babelfish and 42. Can't even decide on a favorite part of the books, it's all so good.

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

Never mind, it's the first book.

This movie is based upon the popular novel by Douglas Adams which eventually became the first of a five-part series of novels. It's worth noting that this movie will have some elements not seen in the novel (or in other novels). If this first movie is a success, it will probably be followed by sequels; the most likely candidate being the 2nd book, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe.

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo

The Team Freedom looks funny as well.

If it'll piss off Sarandon and Sheen, I'm there.

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt