scottbre

Wildblue Country

So, wildblue, I hear you're creating on your own country with very specific limitation for citizenship.

Can I be WB Citizen #2 ? B|

Sure.
Although I'm planning on killing off most of the world's population (it's for their own good) - as long as you're ok with that.
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

I could be your chief financial officer and make you rich.

Consider this. The US border is the north side of the Rio Grande. The Mex border is the south edge. If there is a little spit of land in the middle, it's ours. A new country.

We let corporations register in our country. Corp taxes are 1%, plus, we promise not to audit. They'd line up.

Let me handle the cash and we'll live like kings.

Jessicakes for queen.
Val is the secretary of agriculture.
Sunny is secretary of defense.
Remtard is the sanitation manager.
Keith is the official wedding planner.

I thought the idea was to create a better world...

I kid, I kid... ;)

"Your mother's full of stupidjuice!"
My Art Project

Let me handle the cash and we'll live like kings.

Can I get flood insurance on the castle?
I'm not sure, I've never liked Texas that much, and I don't think I'd like living in the middle of a river. And there won't be any corporations left... so... bad planning on your part, you're fired.

so it's going to be Wildblue Planet instead of country

Not completely... we just need to thin out the world population. And I don't think I'd have enough time to rule over the entire planet... besides, that's just a little arrogant.

Not completely... we just need to thin out the world population. And I don't think I'd have enough time to rule over the entire planet... besides, that's just a little arrogant.

Oh so it's a shadow society that will just slowly mold the earth into the what it wants...

100 years down the road, I'll be able to say I was there at the beginning (hopefully that won't be grounds for lynching)... B|

"Your mother's full of stupidjuice!"
My Art Project

I can see that the educational process will be long.

Remember when the guy in charge of Kuwait had to leave for a while? Same thing. If you own a country, you can visit others for extended periods. Puerto Rico comes to mind. B|

Second, you can't exterminate everybody. Do you cook? Exactly. We need serfs. Especially the person with the big palm frond to keep you cool. Once you have the money, the other stuff becomes unimportant.

Also, my position should be Vice-President. I have years of experience with Vice, I would be excellent.

Second, you can't exterminate everybody. Do you cook? Exactly. We need serfs. Especially the person with the big palm frond to keep you cool. Once you have the money, the other stuff becomes unimportant.

I do cook... you've had food I cooked before. (ok, in that instance I'll use the term 'cooked' very lightly)
But you're right, I'd rather people serve me. I wasn't planning on killling off everyone, just almost everyone. We have to leave RevJim's pretty-people-country too - someone has to do the sitcoms & movies that will entertain us.

We have to leave RevJim's pretty-people-country too - someone has to do the sitcoms & movies that will entertain us.

Yeah cause we all know you don't qualify for the pretty country. :D Ha, i amuse myself.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Second, you can't exterminate everybody. Do you cook? Exactly. We need serfs.

Sign me up...I wanna serf. B| Don't know how to yet, but hell I love the ocean. BTW, what does serfing have to do with cooking? :SI guess if I'm stoned (you do got weed in your country right?), and serfing all the time I can be in charge of the munchies, right.;)B|:P