happythoughts

news

CNN

AIKEN, South Carolina (AP) -- A robber who used a rusty pitchfork to stick up a bank got away -- and so far, finding him has been like looking for a needle in a haystack.

You knew that was gonna come up.

The man, wearing sunglasses and a mask, entered Security Federal Bank Tuesday morning and threatened employees with the 4-foot-long pitchfork. The man took an undisclosed amount of money.

Is it just me or should the security guard stop you at the door if you have a pitchfork?

No customers were in the bank during the holdup, and no one was injured

Thank goodness. When is someone going to outlaw pitchforks? Sure, you can say they are just a tool. "Pitchforks don't kill people, people do." :) However, they are a tool that isn't necessary in an urban environment. You only hear about them when bank robbers or gang members carry them. One day, only law enforcement officials will be allowed to carry pitchforks and we will all be safer. :ph34r:

I think we shousd sue the pitchfork manufacturer. They are probaly trying to hide the fact that they manufacture bank roberry tools. But then again when pitchforks are outlawed only outlaws will have pitchforks

Or even worse that farm tool could have been used in the cultivation of TOBACCO ... who knows what ailments the bank customers could come down with from the germs coming off of that tool in a closed bank lobby.

When will the madness end?

I think we shousd sue the pitchfork manufacturer. They are probaly trying to hide the fact that they manufacture bank roberry tools. But then again when pitchforks are outlawed only outlaws will have pitchforks

I was thinking of suing Sonny's BBQ because I have fallrate issues.:) I'm also going to sue the National Fork Manufacturers because it's not just a tool, it's the forks fault.
:ph34r:

[reply

I was thinking of suing Sonny's BBQ :ph34r:

That's good , wish I would have thought of it, we could have a class action.. Do they have Sonny's in Fl ?

Now this sounds like fun. :D

A woman returning her rented car to an airport drop-off point - drove the vehicle through a terminal building.

The woman was trying to drop the car at the office at Boise Airport in the US state of Idaho.

The Idaho Statesman says the "confused senior citizen" followed a sign for terminal access.

It's reported she drove the car through a set of automatic opening double-doors, through the terminal and past the baggage claim area.

Airport spokeswoman Larissa Stouffer said the woman stopped when she reached the rental-car counter.

"The lucky thing is she didn't hit anything," Stouffer said.

There was no damage to the terminal building, nobody was hurt and the woman wasn't prosecuted.

Sittin' in your car, cruising along, waving at people as the dodged out of the way...
I'd do it. :D