cvfd1399

LSU is sucking both right now

I love to see Florida get beat!

It is amazing to me how many GATOR Haters there are.

I love all teams in the SEC except when they are playing the Gators. Yet nobody else acts that way.

Just because the recruiters at the respective schools cannot convince the talent to come; it is on them.

It was a good game and thanks to Ron Zook's conservative bullshit ball they dropped another win.

No matter what though I will always be a GAtor Fan.

Always remember that the SEC is the toughest conference Bar None. I do not care what anyone says. It is without a doubt the toughest conference in college football.

Laters,

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

Oh my Gosh, I was out galavanting with the kids and missed the game. I don't care how much we suck this year now, we beat Florida! B|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

aww now we ont suck that bad

only 2 losses and both were to great teams.

and to auburns credit, i will probly pull for them from here on out. How cool would it be for 2 teams from the western division of the sec win or play for a championshiop 2 years in a row?

anyways

geaux tigers!!
--------------------------------------------------
Fear is not a confession of weakness, it is an oportunity for courage.

I don't care how much we suck this year now, we beat Florida!

Yep, because we all know that the National Title had no meaning since ya'll lost to Florida. :ph34r:

Laters,

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

[It was a good game and thanks to Ron Zook's conservative bullshit ball they dropped another win.]

I was at the game and could not believe Florida did not go for it on 4th and short. You could just feel that LSU was going to win the game if they got the ball back. Zook did not make that call, he doesn't make any calls. The man walks up and down the sideline and pats players on the butt after they make a play. His staff consists of Eastern Michigan and Highschool. I sense that his job will be up for grabs after this season. Fans are tired of the swamp being referred to as the POND!!!