dropdeded

Cardio Stress Test

Sounds like you're testing for a department. The stress test common around here is a 12-lead EKG while working up from a walk to a full run on a treadmill. It's not a big worry. Good luck.
------------------------------------------------------------

Actually Im testing to see WTF is goin on, got some "annoying" stuff happening and the doc wants to do a stress test.

dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

Sounds like you're testing for a department. The stress test common around here is a 12-lead EKG while working up from a walk to a full run on a treadmill. It's not a big worry. Good luck.
------------------------------------------------------------

Actually Im testing to see WTF is goin on, got some "annoying" stuff happening and the doc wants to do a stress test.

dropdeded

Good luck! :)Please let us know how it goes - I've got one scheduled for later this month. The doc wants to make sure my ticker is OK, considering family history. Better to find out sooner rather than later if anything is amiss.

Hope all is well! :)

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

OK, no stress test yet. Had an echocardiogram done and was sent home with a portable monitor. Man, Im tryin to think of things to do so when the results are read the doc goes WTF:o I could, well, you know, but Im solo tonight and thats gotten boring.

Supposed to take it off when I wake up. I am jumping tomorrow morning, hmm, be kinda expensive if I dropped it[:/]

dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-