legalart

First Jump

(Disclaimer Profile Entries Misbehaving)
After lurking at this site for a month I finally made my first tandem jump yesterday. I now know some of what y’all have been talking about. I tried to describe what I experienced to my wife and kids but couldn’t do it. That was F****** awesome was all I could say for the next hour. As luck would have it a DZ.comer hauled my somewhat overweight middle-aged ass up and back to the grass with humor and class. (“Oh that’s a toggle, hey there’s the swoop pond, and gee lets not swing around too much”) Thanks JP.

Congrats man!

I love seeing people's reactions to the first taste of sky. I only wish I could experience my first jump again!

Yeah I totally agree with this. They have that look on their faces like they wanna hump somebodies leg.

Welcome to skydiving anyway!

Lee
Lee _______________________________

In a world full of people, only some want to fly, is that not crazy?
http://www.ukskydiver.co.uk

You may want to seek some professional help if this is what you see in a strangers face? :S:D

Let me rephrase that....

They have a look on their faces like a dog when it wants to hump somebodies leg...:P

Lee
Lee _______________________________

In a world full of people, only some want to fly, is that not crazy?
http://www.ukskydiver.co.uk

You can't describe the joy of flight to someone who hasn't done it ...it's just impossible..like trying to explain sex to a virgin (heard that from someone else, but describes it perfectly). Welcome to the sky, hope you'll be back soon!!

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller