funks

DC Area Halloween party...10,000sq ft house / permission to trash

So a friend of a friend is having a party this saturday night. I get this invite the other day. I have a feeling this is going to be the party of the century, just read the details and you'll see what i mean...since it is an open party, let me know if anybody is planning on being anywhere near the DC area this weekend (party is actually in northern virginia) and i'll get you directionsB|

in a nutshell:

10,000sq foot house
19 bathrooms
16 bedrooms
house is almost empty / permission to trash:ph34r:

Don't know how to do this fancy computer stuff and put you on the evite so I am forwarding this to you. This evite does not show but we have put out >1,700 evites.

If you know how to do it or in my case, "have the time" go ahead and put your friends on the list or invite them, its an open party.

If you were at the Halloween party in Riverwood a few years ago before we tore that house down you know what these can be like.

This home is over 10,000 square feet and it does not matter if you spill your drink or mess up the walls. Sort of a cross between animal house, the Great Gatsby and the money pit actually the Rocky Horror Picture show comes to mind also.

We may never have an opportunity like this again and this is a one of a kind "perfect" hunted house and your invited.

DARE TO DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT

DARE TO SPEND THE NIGHT in a REAL HUNTED HOUSE

Its livable but does not have furniture so if you are going to do something really different for Halloween bring a sleeping bag and pad or if, you are going to sleep outside a tent. Candles and flashlight a good idea also!

Plenty of bathrooms to take showers in actually 19 of them! No kidding around! So bring your own towels.

We are having a pre-party on Thursday night for a barbeque and some drinks and to celebrate my brother Russell's birthday at 7:00p.m.. We will be decorating and setting up. Also a good time if you want to come and snag one of the 16 bedrooms to decorate and reserve for yourself or your group.

And of course the earlier the better on Saturday. Read the evite!

If you do come you do so at your own risk the place is very big and some areas are unlighted.

If the ghosts do let you leave "Please do not drink and drive!"

Hope you can make it if not have a great safe Halloween!