ssmi

Thanksgiving in Austin & San Antonio

For the past six years Skydive San Marcos has invited any and all Skydivers, family and friends to join us and have some fun have a feast and give thanks for the things we have in this country. We would like extend that invitation again this year to all. There is no jumping on this day of thanks however there is fun, food and guns (Annual Skeet Shoot) There is no charge, however you can bring a dish if you so choose. You do not have to be one of our regulars to attend all are encouraged to come meet some new folks and rekindle old friendships. Please RSVP to [email protected] so we can get an accurate head count.
Happy Holidays

Folks, this gathering for me has been more fun than almost anything i have ever done at a dz. I have been the last three years and the camraderie is not something to miss. Great food (and tons of it) and great fun. Skeet shooting (with instruction if needed) is a blast. Like she said, no cost. How much better can it get?B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

as much as i love the hill country, i really don't feel like going there this weekend. i rather stay in little smoggy city and maybe even get some jumps in! (i haven't been out in the cold yet). oh well... i have a 5 hour drive ahead and sitting here is not helping me [:/] but im tired and dont wanna drive bllllahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh weddings!!!!!!!!!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!