JumpsOffCliffs

how many jumps till you bought a

@45 second-hand Omega M, Smart 175, Cayenne 170 all 2 years old and Cyp 1 with 4 years left.
Made about 70 jumps on 170 and after put into the same container Sa2 150 for another 100 jumps.
All I had for about two seasons 2006 & 2007.
I was quite happy about the rig - nice quality, safe and low jumps number.
Janusz
Back to Poland... back home.

DOLPHINS SUCK. You get what you pay for. Will they work as advertised? - ie. open? yes, just as well as any other rig I suppose.
However, the material is extremely thin and will wear out quickly, they are COMPLETELY unsecure unless you are on your belly for the entire jump. How many people going through AFF nowadays plan to stay on their belly throughout the lifetime of a new rig? I'd venture to guess.... NONE OF THEM.
If you are buying a dolphin cause you are an old guy who comes out once a month to do a 2-way belly jump then great, a dolphin may work for you. If you are a young guy going through AFF dreaming about Freeflying etc. then buying a dolphin "because it is cheap" is a HUGE mistake and will inevitably be a bad situation when you start sitflying in it, which you know you will.
Get a Mirage or an Infinity even a javelin fer chrissakes but stay away from the dolphin!

I mean... It IS only your life right? Should you settle for something NOW becuase it's cheap? Or should you wait until you can afford the best rig out there?

I guarantee you won't be thinking about the "Great Costumer Service" that you received from the company while you are in the middle of experiencing a premature opening @180mph while freeflying with your friends.

DOLPHINS SUCK!!