sid

the Colts versus.....

C'Mon, the Colts played a masterful game, who are they going to face in the Superbowl???????? (I know it won't be the Jags or the Eagles)
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

The answer is...........

No one,

They won't get by the PATRIOTS

rrriiiiiiiggggghhhhhhtttttt! Did you see them today?
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

The answer is...........

No one,

rrriiiiiiiggggghhhhhhtttttt! Did you see them today?

I certainly would agree except for the fact that the Pats are their Achilles' Heel.

I got a strong urge to fly, but I got no where to fly to. -PF

Growing up in NE, I'd have to say you're shit out of luck. One stat to keep in mind..... the Colt's havn't won in NE since 1995, that's almost 10 years....... oh and by the way.... It'll be NE in the super bowl...winning of course....for the 3rd time in 4years!;):P

I'm thrilled thinking of the Pats and the Colts. The Pats are as shredded in their secondary as the Colts are stacked with eligible receivers. Chris Carter said, "Brandon Stokley is not as good as Reggie Wayne. Reggie Wayne is not as good as Marvin Harrison. But Indy puts opponents into a bind because any receiver can be the No. 1 guy on any given day." How that will work against the Pat's depleted secondary is interesting.

We saw what Manning and company did to a rookie defensive back. Randall Gay is a rookie cornerback starting in Law's place.

Still, Belichick is a genius at defensive game plans. He made the smart coaching move in putting Ty Law on IR, which frees up some roster space. I'm looking forward to seeing what schemes he'll use to negate the passing game.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

The answer is...........

No one,

I told you so....na na naaa naaa naaaa:ph34r:

Payton who ?

ummmmm nevermind :$
Pete Draper,