Dream interpretation

can anyone here interpret dreams?

a plane flying around the sky,
it then crashes
i am running towards it
i then see fire and black smoke lots of it
then i see black and green torn clothes
and a charred/burnt hand

please, this is a serious question, i know some people think dreams are just imaginations running wild. but it wasn't me that had it it was someone else. and this person would like to know what it means..... it has to mean something ...

thanks

This would be prophetic. Could you give an example?

I'm a skeptic and tend to think the dream is a reflection of what the dreamer is dwelling on, nothing more...
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."

she has seen accidents happen detail for detail in a dream, then a few weeks or months later they happen to her or to people she knows. she's also had symbolic dreams that have been interpreted and recorded then they happen, or something happens along those story lines. we've ran thru what it could mean but she doesn't think that it's applicable to her since i was in it etc..

is there anyone who can interpret dreams?

i'm gererally sceptical but since this person has had these happen a few times and theres a growing pattern i thought i might heed anything that was to develop from it for a change...