skyyhi

Is it possible. . .

Is it possible to be in love with 2 people at the same time? Or is it just sympathy feelings for one and the real thing for another. . .

Please don't ask why I am asking this question. . .and no it is not me! Just witnessing this as an observer and wondering if it is really possible. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Yes of course it is. However, a choice for one or other being firmly and consistently made or walking away from one as a romantic interest is the only fair choice for everyone concerned.
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

I do think it is possible, but I see problems with it if one attempts to make it work and continue.

I think that they pull against each other, like if you clasp your hands and pull in opposite directions. Can you make one of your own arms win that tug of war? I don't think so. Not unless you consciously let one of your arms give up and lose.

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"