monkycndo

I Kaboomed w/ GFD, NWFlyer, Mcneill79 & with pictures to prove it

OK, OK, Cornholio was there too. He took the pictures. He took so many his battery died. I guess it's true, he does just like to watch. Now that just sounds kinky. Actually, he got us all the tickets for the boat to watch the fireworks(thanks dude). Free booze and food to go with it. I got invited late and we were one ticket short, but still got on because the guy giving out the passes was too drunk to realize I didn't have a ticket.:)
Cornholio will have to post the pictures. Thanks for the invite and it was a blast hanging out with all y'all.

I'll try and meet up with those of you going to Perris this weekend.

Monkeyboy
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Woohoo!!

Hey thanks for the props... it was my pleasure and I had nothing to do with it. ;););) All the boat ride thanks go to my g/f and Philips! Yay Philips!

Glad you had fun... maybe next year we can do it again with more jumpers and see if we can find a way to get tickets for that boat ride again. I'll try and post some pics before this weekend. Got a lot of stuff going on so we'll see how much time I have when I get home.

Cya!

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

It's true! I was there and partied with Monkeyboy! Thanks again Corn for getting us on with you. That was a lot of fun! :D

FYI, meatballs do NOT taste the same going in and coming out. (yeah, I got a little seasick B|)

Post some pics dammit!

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Did someone request pictures? :D

I had such a great time Kabooming and hanging out with the NorCal peeps this weekend. It was great to see y'all again and meet some new folks as well. Here's some of the photo highlights!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke