txblondie

Do You Prefer the Toilet Paper to Roll Over or Under?

I read something a few years ago -- i think it was something like Good Housekeeping or one of those magazines -- that said the proper way to put on toilet paper is for it to go OVER.

but really, who cares. Its more important to me that its good toilet paper -- two ply and soft -- unlike that generic stuff that is hard. :)

Wow, when I got to my dz that was the first thing they asked me... Over or Under... Of course I said the correct way... OVER so they accepted me! Phew! I could have been disowned seriously!!!

"me you alcohol a rig a car and a bunch of planes what could posibly go wrong" - Pruitt

I read something a few years ago -- i think it was something like Good Housekeeping or one of those magazines -- that said the proper way to put on toilet paper is for it to go OVER.

but really, who cares. Its more important to me that its good toilet paper -- two ply and soft -- unlike that generic stuff that is hard. :)

Ha! It's not fun doing things the proper way;). So mine will always go 'under'.

You're right, it has to be good toilet paper though:D.

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

I didn't know I was doing it wrong by putting it under until an Ex told me so. I just didn't realize how much harder it is having it under, to be able to wrap those 27 wraps of TP around your hand, so women can buff themselves dry. :D

Monkeyboy
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity