Lostinspace

Road Trip – NewEngland to Florida – What to do for Fun?

Intercourse, Pennsylvania - World's Most Stolen Signs
This is the name of a small town in the heart of the Pennsylvania Dutch country in Lancaster County. It is mostly a tourist attraction in the summer. There are lots of small shops and there is also an old hardware store that the Amish people frequent.
It is not hard to find but you cannot find any road signs directing you there. They are stolen as fast as they can be put up so the road dept. doesn't buy them anymore.
Directions: It is located on a road known as the Old Philadelphia Pike (State Route 340) about twelve miles east of Lancaster.

And world-reknown for (of all things) BREAD! Especially sweetbreads, and Amish delicacy!!

Oh, I could SOOOO make a nasty yeast joke right now OUCH!

:)

SHIT... I hope no one has given you this one.......
Stop at "South Of The Border" as you are passing the NC / SC Border on I-95......
"Pedro" has tons of fun meaningless stuff to do that you'll remember forever.........:)You'll see the add's along the road for over 100 miles......
Just stop take a break and go to the top of the tower while you're there......:)
HAVE FUN...
...JUST DONT DIE