justaflygirl

WHAT THE F*** is wrong with you people?

The Ebay auction for the corevette is in no way related to me, I live no where near where that is, and have never owned a vette. If I could afford a car like that I damn sure wouldnt be selling it.

We never scammed anyone, we got in over our heads, and PAID everyone back. Obviously there are alot of people here who have never made mistakes, and can therefore keep beating a dead horse.

As far as a cancer thing, nope that wasnt us either, never heard of it.

Yes, the AFF thing was me, but how is that a scam? I used the money for that which if I remember right was not more than $100.00 ( other people have since done simalar auctions)

We have not sold anything on Ebay in over 2 years, no do we plan to, we made a mistake, obviously couldnt handle what we wanted to do and therefore are not gonna do it again.

You holier than thou people who cant let this go (after two years - I mean really get a life) can kiss my ass...

And if you had all the details about what happened 2 years ago, Im sure you would all feel like jackasses.

Im not good enough to judge, what makes ya'll good enough, I / we have been trying real hard to over come the mistakes we made, we apologized and repaid everyone, cant this go away?

The people who really know me us and are friends of mine / ours here, no that in no way could we have ever purposfully meant to 'scam" anyone...