Girlfalldown

Bi-sexual men only thread for Frenchy

Here you go sweetie. Now you and others like you can play in this thread and you won't have to worry about girls invading.

I'm a bisexual man. Can I play?
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Here you go sweetie. Now you and others like you can play in this thread and you won't have to worry about girls invading.

You girls are so insensitive. You have all of dropzone.com to play with but instead you try and take the one thing the bi-men have for themselves. It's like men in the women forum. Now grow up and behave like a good bi-woman and post a thread involving your boobies and some good female oral techniques.

Adam and Eve and the damn apple comes to mind.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

You girls are so insensitive. You have all of dropzone.com to play with but instead you try and take the one thing the bi-men have for themselves. It's like men in the women forum. Now grow up and behave like a good bi-woman and post a thread involving your boobies and some good female oral techniques.

Adam and Eve and the damn apple comes to mind.

I knew I should have shown you my penis when I had the chance. Now you'll never believe me.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I knew I should have shown you my penis when I had the chance. Now you'll never believe me

You don't know how many times I've thought the same thing... >:(
Lee _______________________________

In a world full of people, only some want to fly, is that not crazy?
http://www.ukskydiver.co.uk

I knew I should have shown you my penis when I had the chance. Now you'll never believe me

You don't know how many times I've thought the same thing... >:(

Welcome to the Bi-sexual forum for men! Please tell us your experiences and how you found us.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)