monkycndo

Nibbles after nooky?

There is a chain of fast food/dairy stores in OK and TX called Braums. They have the most awesome Choc and almond icecream - best post-nookie snack ever!!! lmaO

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

But how about nibbling the nipples? When does that come? ;)

Early and often, thanks.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Dammit! I keep falling into Krisanne's trap. This is a FOOD thread and not a sex thread. So far we have :

Ice cream
Waffles

So I'll add another.

Peanut butter. It just tastes good and has a great texture.

Dooh! She did it again with even having to chime in. Krisanne, you have corrupted me. (Even more then I already am)>:(
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Dammit! I keep falling into Krisann's trap. This is a FOOD thread and not a sex thread. So far we have :

Ice cream
Waffles

So I'll add another.

Peanut butter. It just tastes good and has a great texture.

Dooh! She did it again with even having to chime in. Krisann, you have corrupted me. (Even more then I already am)>:(

I'm an evil influence. Are you spelling my name wrong in hopes of getting bitchslapped?

Edited to add: holy quick editing, Batman. Oh, well, I won't have Beth bitchslap you, then. Sorry!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I'm an evil influence. Are you spelling my name wrong in hopes of getting bitchslapped?

If Mad John can do it, why not me? See if Beth is still around to do it for you.

Jump an Infinity

Edited to add: holy quick editing, Batman. Oh, well, I won't have Beth bitchslap you, then. Sorry!

Damn I don't get to bitchslap anyone today... where is Frenchy when you need him ;)

You know you can always bitchslap me, baby.

As soon as I hit "post reply", I saw my mistake. Had a feeling I should be looking over my shoulder as I edited it to see if Beth was anywhere close. If I'm going to get bitchslapped, I want it to be truly deserving, or while wearing a ball gag and high heels. (Did I type that out loud? Remember Sean, thought bubble, thought bubble):)

Jump an Infinity

If I'm going to get bitchslapped, I want it to be truly deserving, or while wearing a ball gag and high heels. (Did I type that out loud? Remember Sean, thought bubble, thought bubble):)

This thread has been so much more informative than I ever could have expected. >:(

As soon as I hit "post reply", I saw my mistake. Had a feeling I should be looking over my shoulder as I edited it to see if Beth was anywhere close. If I'm going to get bitchslapped, I want it to be truly deserving, or while wearing a ball gag and high heals. (Did I type that out loud? Remember Sean, thought bubble, thought bubble):)

I think you should wear a corset too. This one might work for you.:D

As soon as I hit "post reply", I saw my mistake. Had a feeling I should be looking over my shoulder as I edited it to see if Beth was anywhere close. If I'm going to get bitchslapped, I want it to be truly deserving, or while wearing a ball gag and high heals. (Did I type that out loud? Remember Sean, thought bubble, thought bubble):)

I think you should wear a corset too. This one might work for you.:D

I'm not sure if it is my color and my leather harness would show like bra straps.

Jump an Infinity