SBS

Criss Angel

So, if anyone is interested in magic, there is this guy, Criss Angel, who has a new show on A&E that starts next Wednesday at 10pm.

I am in New York right now doing a promotion for the show at Grand Central Station, and had the chance to meet him yesterday. I didn't know what to expect, but he was such a genuinely nice person, I can't even explain. Everyone that was with him was really warm and welcoming to everyone that they met. I just think that people who treat others like that deserve to be supported and successful.

Anyway, I believe he is going to be on Jimmy Kimmel tonight if anyone wants to check it out.

Also, if anyone is in New York City this week, check out the installation at Grand Central. It's pretty cool, and we are pretty proud of the scope of the project and its success.

Have a great day.

Steve

More info is available at the A&E website here: http://www.aetv.com/crissangel/

Click on the Episode Guide and look at the second episode (which airs 30 minutes after the first episode, Wednesday July 20 at 10:30PM.) It's called Levitation, I hear there's going to be some wind tunnel flying shown in it... :);):)
Wind Tunnel and Skydiving Coach http://www.ariperelman.com

Don't forget about Mike & Seth (Flyaway LV rats), they were in there rocking it out too!

Criss was magician of the year 2 years in a row aparently. That's pretty cool. His shows look sweet, now I'd be even cooler to be on one on TV:)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com