thelimit

Would you consider his company?

I'm not sure but I'd say the customers should be treated better then this...Here it goes!

Me:"Then I looked at the website you have listed on your profile and there wasn't anything to see. So I checked around and seems like it's been "under construction" for a long time??
Then you sent me a different site to look at in your email yesterday? So I"m not sure what all is going on with the way you work, but I do need someone that's a little more organized.

He's reply:"So you sent me an email after I left on my trip and my website wasn't up by the time I got back (5 days)? Hmmm.

You should be a therapist - sounds like you got me figured out. If you would like references of my professional work experience and performance I could send them along, but better yet, forget it. I don't care to work with clients who make opinions under unresearched parameters. Good luck with your logo though.

Me:" I told him good luck whith his business because he will need it with this attitude

He's reply:"Did you even check my website? Because I put the other one on there last night.

With all do respect, it's obvious we don't mix - that's ok. I don't believe I did anything wrong. It all started when you wrote me an email before I had left and was to late to respond when I got home - it happens sometimes that people take vacations - you just caught me at the wrong time.

In my mind, no hard feelings, I am going to blow this off. It just didn't work.

What would you have done? I left it there and went with someone else.

P.S. He's the owner of the company

So what. I earn a handsome income, own controlling shares in my companies, and my professional bio as depicted on the website for my law practice is 90% wrong because my narcissistic Swiss partner who formerly was a close personal friend "made shit up" about me and photoshopped my picture when he got drunk and was pissed at me three years ago. Although I look terrible online I still go out and do good and ethical business each and every day and that's all that matters over time I get more business than I can service. Your point is?

Blutarsky 2008. No Prisoners!

Who said I was looking for a relationship.
I was looking for someone that respecte me and my business. I wanted a logo to start with then go with cards-flyers-website bla bla bla.
I wasn't looking for someone to tell me what I was that's for sure. And I never told one of my client I didnt' need him/her. If he's not organized how is he going to get my stuff on time? When will I expect it? Not too many business are trustworthy in a mess.