kelel01

Sportin' the plastic-covered window . . .

is yo windoz still broken yo?
if so you should have given me a call. I got toolz! Not that I know how to use em, but I got em!
Let me know, bioch!:P:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

My window just did that yesterday! Oh, and did I mention it has been raining for like a week?! I was on my way to work and had my windows up, BECAUSE OF THE RAIN, and then I feel a draft. Looked back and my passenger side rear window was down. Took it to the shop where I usually get my car worked on and they said it was the regulator and it would cost like 330$! As soon as I get some time I will take the door panel off and rig it up. Oh and kel I don't know about your door panels, but on most of them I think they have the little plastic clip things that you press in the middle part and then you can pull them out without breaking them.

Greenie in training.

see if u can get it up...have one person use both hands to put upward pressure on it while someone else works it....mostly up..but jogging it may also work..once its up..break out the duct tape baby ;)...mind you...fucking with it could make it worst :P

:D:D:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Ok, now guess what? My freakin' window on the other side just did the same thing. I'm now sportin' 2 windows with blue painter's tape holding them up. Jeez-o-Pete. I can't afford $400 to get one fixed, so I certainly can't afford $800.

Did you really say "Jeez-o-Pete"??! :D:D:D

Get rid of the blue painter's tape. It's paper. Do you know what happens to paper when it gets wet? Duct tape is where it's at.

(jeez-o-pete :D:D)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)