Girlfalldown

ATTN Byron Boogie NCFF Attendees!

It has come to my attention that there might not have been a single naked jump done at the Byron Boogie, NCFF festival this year. Please, if anyone knows for certain that a naked jump was made by ANYONE, please contact me immediately. Otherwise this will be the first year for either boogie that a naked jump was not made and we should all feel very ashamed of ourselves.

That is all.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

It has come to my attention that there might not have been a single naked jump done at the Byron Boogie, NCFF festival this year. Please, if anyone knows for certain that a naked jump was made by ANYONE, please contact me immediately. Otherwise this will be the first year for either boogie that a naked jump was not made and we should all feel very ashamed of ourselves.

That is all.

Shouldn't we be ashamed of Q for failing to organize it? I never saw him naked on a plane. [:/]
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Shouldn't we be ashamed of Q for failing to organize it? I never saw him naked on a plane. [:/]

I guess I'll have to take partial blame. I was pretty busy most of the time and I'm usually at least partially an instigator in these events.

I will hang my head in shame now.

Can we please have a moment of silence on dropzone.com?

--------------

Bye the way, that was a lovely rendition of the Enormous Penis song wasn't it? Not as good as last years but still pretty good.

--------------

Bye the way, that was a lovely rendition of the Enormous Penis song wasn't it? Not as good as last years but still pretty good.

Are you implying something about our esteemed USPA Regional Director?;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Are you implying something about our esteemed USPA Regional Director? ;)

I'm not implying anything. I'm just stating the facts. :)

--------------

Well, I wasn't around to compare with last year.;)

Last years boogie, my birthday last year, new years, halloween, christmas, groundhog day, etc. etc. etc...

--------------

Last years boogie, my birthday last year, new years, halloween, christmas, groundhog day, etc. etc. etc...

Lost Prairie....

I think we were all just waiting to see The Rack (tm)v2.0 unleash her beauty.

So we were all distracted and forgot to get naked ourselves. :|

So you didn't make it to the numbers?

No wonder we didn't break last years record! >:(

--------------

Yes, but back to the original question. Was there really no one naked on an airplane? And does this mean we get have to punish Q for failure in load organizing?>:(