sinker

Autism and Aspergers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm just scared that no one likes me because i'm differet

We're all different, Steven. That's what makes the world so beautiful.

Exactly :)

I am not afraid . . . I was born to do this
-Joan of Arc-
But what do I know, I'm only 19

ok i was just asking what do yall know and as now since yall have read a website on it

personally, it means more coming from someone who is living w/ it rather than reading it from a website or from a textbook... my wife's cousin has Asperger's... communicating w/ her in person is always a little awkward, but she's a very kind person who tries hard to fit in and make friends. I wish she didn't feel she had to try so hard, but I guess that's just part of it, right?

-the artist formerly known as sinker

i get alonf very well with girls in person

i'm afraid of guys cause i was attacked not sexally but he came up be hide me and kicked me in the neck then he said let me kill him he is already down one more kick will do it i want walk up to a male but i will to a female
The blue sky is pretty but the blue sky with fast air is better

gotty love wind tunnels

a little awkward, but she's a very kind person who tries hard to fit in and make friends. I wish she didn't feel she had to try so hard, but I guess that's just part of it, right?

Not typical of Autism. Social skills are far down on the list of priorities of all Autistics I know.
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

a little awkward, but she's a very kind person who tries hard to fit in and make friends. I wish she didn't feel she had to try so hard, but I guess that's just part of it, right?

Not typical of Autism. Social skills are far down on the list of priorities of all Autistics I know.

Aspergers is a much more "mild" form of autism... not really too typical...

Sudsy! You're back! Look at that!

Yeah, Viking lacks anything resembling stamina... :(

Too bad you're not up here. My evening is just about to start.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Aspergers is a much more "mild" form of autism... not really too typical...

Given the title of the thread, I thought I'd throw that out.

Both have difficulties with understanding social nuances. This confusion may have Aspergers upset and confused, whereas Autistics simply don't care.

-Very generally speaking, of course, but true to my experience.
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Given the title of the thread, I thought I'd throw that out.

Both have difficulties with understanding social nuances. This confusion may have Aspergers upset and confused, whereas Autistics simply don't care.

-Very generally speaking, of course, but true to my experience. ***

too true it would seem