Broke

decisions decisions

Well it would seem that at my job I am about to get a butload of OT for an undetermined ammount of time. I was thinking sould I save my money for Lasik eye surgery, or should I keep building my money for my AFF vacation?
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Unfortuantly if I quit the job and leave the wife I lose the kids... I definitly don't want to do that. I love my babies... although if I did that I could join the AF and try to become a Para Rescue Jumper
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

The next time open enrollment comes around at your work open a flexible spending account and pay for your lasik that way. It'll be pre-tax funds and save the OT money for an AFF vacation.
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville

MMM flex spending... I need to change my flex spending account now for childcare, so I could do that for medical as well... I thought I had money in my flex spending account, but apparently there was a problem with that paperwork and it never went thgough... Next month the paperwork comes out, however changes don't start untill January 1
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192