airtwardo

Cessna Jet crash Houston

i'm not satiring the crash,- i was poking fun...

Weird 'fun'[:/]

... are you one of these people who runs crying like a bitch to the mods to try and get somebody banned?

I didn't see anything about any Mods anywhere is his post.

Where is line line to see you ask him your 'bitch' question in person?
(I guess you don't know airtwardo)

As for the est of the clowns who jump in, you bore me

It's getting boring when you continue to justify your brand of humor that no one else thinks is funny

Do you Golf?:P

The Pessimist says: "It can't possibly get any worse!"
The Optimist says: "Sure it can!"

Safety record for all Cessnas is great - (as far as I know). They are safe planes. As for working on the 500 series - its just a matter of age. 30 odd years of work, rework, mods, aftermarket changes etc etc. It appears to me they were designed by engineers who never spent time under the hood of the Buick with there dads if you know what I mean. But I get paid by the hour so feel free to bring me your plane.

On a side note - NBAA got relocated to Orlando (was in New Orleans), we are having a big display at our new maintence hanger. They are going to have the Mustang there (among a few other planes - but the 'stang is the one Im interested in). If I manage to sneak past the armed guards, laser defense beams and barbed wire then Ill try to snake a couple pics for you.

D'Bo

that'd be sweet... was hoping to go to Oshkosh this year to see the 'stang up close, but didn't happen... do send the pics if you're so blessed...

-the artist formerly known as sinker

i'm not satiring the crash, that wasn't even in my thoughts when i made that post..so stop getting your knickers in a twist. i was poking fun at the way Ameicans over use the word Bunch all the time, its always a bunch of something. i didn't make ANY comment about the loss of that girls pet, i made a joke about myself... are you one of these people who runs crying like a bitch to the mods to try and get somebody banned?

As for the est of the clowns who jump in, you bore me

I find it amazing how little people use the word "sorry". You obviously posted a lightly humorous comment in a serious thread that affects some people deeply. YOU ARE out of place. How hard is it to just apologize, even if you don't see yourself as offending, and just move on.

So, for all, next time just say sorry and avoid your useless fights.

---------------------------------------------
As jy dom is moet jy bloei!

So, for all, next time just say sorry and avoid your useless fights.

Or not. I found his statement funny, and having nothing to do with disrespecting the victims of the crash.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.