josheezammit

alphaville "forever young"

I know that this is a rediculous song, but it has been stuck in my head ever since i saw legend the movie for the first time, that was a long ass time ago, and i still love it, where you when you first asked yourself, "are you gonna drop the bomb or not?";)

You should iTunes "Big in Japan" by them. Total blast from the past. :)

That makes me think of the Transvestite, Alex Arquette, in The Wedding Singer! :D

I recently caught that movie on cable and thought the same damn thing! :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

no Syraya i cannot stop the sound of no alphaville makes me want to punch baby's, THANKS DOUVA!;)

Okay, I listened to that song about 10 times on a loop, and that's about all I can take. If we're going to listen to depressing music, I'm going to find us a few more selections.

Let me dig through my depressing music collection......................Just give me a minute......................still looking......................It's quite a collection......................Hmmmmm......................Maybe......................No, that's no good......................Hmmmmm......................AH HA! Here we go.

Choice #1
Choice #2
Choice #3

I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.