highfly

U2 in New Zealand.

There were 32,000 tickets up for grabs this morning.

They sold out in 90 mins :S:o:o:|

Was gonna get mine tomorrow too [:/]

Damn.... guess you'll have to find a scalper, but their prices may not be worth it...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Well they put a limit on people for 7 tickets. I reckon that maybe 10k of those will be bought by touts.
They will sell for at least $300 each.

They were for sale at $99.

Its started already.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/listings/listings_search_results.asp?searchtype=GENERAL&searchstring=U2&searchregion=100&go.x=15&go.y=12

www.myspace.com/durtymac

I feel for you
:|:|:|
same happened here in Vancouver B.C. Canada-
tickets were sold around the world online, and then sold for huge. Just great to find people in Europe selling tickets for my hometown concert on e-bay.

So- I went out and purchased their dvd, cd, book collection for $40 to find out that dvd wasn't in 5.1 surround, and only 3-4 songs.

SMiles;)
eustress. : a positive form of stress having a beneficial effect on health, motivation, performance, and emotional well-being.

I saw them in the UK back in June and although it was a great show (The song list was excellent I will admit) I would not put myself out and pay tout prices (unless you are absolutely minted of course and don't mind being ripped off). I paid £60, which was a fair price to Bono and the boys themselves, but I was told by the people we went with that some tickets were going for several hundred on ebay near the actual date! I am sorry but anyone who pays that needs their head felt.

I would'nt be sad about it as you are not missing too much. Get the DVD anyway and watch it from the comfort of your armchair with a beer and enjoy[;)

A second gig has been announced for march 18th, just have to get of bed early this time!:)
saw them twice already:P
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson