Andy_Copland

You'd think i'd be happy :|

Ok good news, i have a job. I was up at 7:30, caught a bus to the interview that was being held at the main office and i get told im over qualified (who isnt to work as a sorter/loader) but they would still take me on. Time for a pint, get home and fax all my details over that they requested and think about jumping tomorrow.......Iget a phone call, can you work tonight 8 til 8. Im going to be an animated corpse come sunrise :|

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

I know the feeling..
I got a job. we had a meeting, yesterday, all need to get more work done, all need to work OT (volunteer first, then possible mandatory OT) Now we are working the next few Sat's, until who knows!
Ah, the extra OT $..could be able to get min. 10-15 hr OT pay a week...but, 6 days a week!
I just don't know..work comes first!

Yea this place isnt paying bad so i dont mind too much, just think about a lovely rig at the end of it.

I happened to bump into an old school friend and we were going to the same place! 5 years and not a word and tonight we start at a new job, and together :S

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.