josheezammit

why can't i stop thinking about this damn TV show

Yup I'll admit I am hooked on this, all i want to know is why but JJ abrams won't tell me. He teases my senses with DVD's of the first season, and with the joy of a Golf course that Hurley made, I just wanna know what the hell is going on, I love this.

Anybody else watch LOST?

I have comtemplated kidnaping the man so i can find out what is going on:D

Ahh, what a wonderful world.

It's the only show, besides south park that I will make a point to watch. Yeah what the heck is going on?? How come the "others" stopped coming around so much. What the heck is up with walt??

You know what pisses me off is wednsday comes around and I look at the guide and it says repeat. What the heck, no no no. I waited a whole week and now your gonna show a repeat. I don't think so!!!
Skymama's #2 stalker -

I have not quite come up with why I think they are all there. Everytime I think I've come up with it, something happens and blows it all apart.
I missed some of the first season so I don't think I ever saw a second polar bear.
I can't help but keep thinking to myself what's in the box (brad pitt in seven voice). I think that whole numbers thing is some sort of psycho experiment to see how long someone will push a button when they think something bad will happen if they don't. That would be too easy though huh?
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Purgatory....artificial or spiritual.

"they were on the good list."

I am going with that theory for now.

Lost is awesome.

If you want another absolutely great show, chekc out Veronica Mars. Little late now cause there alot of plot lines, but check the first season DVD. One of the most underwatched shows in the world.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

We LOVE Lost! We DVR all the episodes so we dont have to wait in suspense through the commercials. We've been so busy lately though that we havent watched it in a while, but we have it all saved and as soon as we get settled in the new house we will catch up! I'm a little upset with jj abrams though for canceling Alias, because that one is my ultimate favorite show.

my body, my choice

We LOVE Lost! We DVR all the episodes so we dont have to wait in suspense through the commercials. We've been so busy lately though that we havent watched it in a while, but we have it all saved and as soon as we get settled in the new house we will catch up! I'm a little upset with jj abrams though for canceling Alias, because that one is my ultimate favorite show.

whew. I am glad you said "I'm" in that last sentence. For a second, I thought you were the Borg.

LOL, Sorry. Its just that Josh knows that when I say "we" I mean myself and Jason (jumpjunkie, he never posts) I forget that other people dont know who "we" is. :$

Oh, I know what you meant. I was just making fun of you for refering to the opinion and habits of a "we" entity (you and Jason) instead of just yourself.

:P:ph34r: