Falko

What a beautiful child!!!

My brother in law called me today: My sister gave birth to a gorgeous little girl today... Julia, 3000gr, 51cm. So I'm an uncle... I guess... that means :D:D:D:D:D!!!

I feel the urge to cuddle & smoooooch... :ph34r::D:D but she's some 6000 miles or so away in Atlanta. :|
Will visit them in February though.

So what do y'all think??? She's less than a day old but her eyes look like she knows it all already. :D

Ich betrachte die Religion als Krankheit, als Quelle unnennbaren Elends für die menschliche Rasse.
(Bertrand Russell, engl. Philosoph, 1872-1970)

I was a first time uncle 3 years ago (BEFORE i started skydiving), and am going to be one again in February. It's a special feeling. The first time I heard my nephew say "uncle mike" it brought tears to my eyes. Mine only lives an hour away, so i get to be a part of his life, and there's just nothing like it.
congrats, you're in for a fun ride!

Whow 2 minutes, 4 replies... :D:D
I'm so excited, I wish I could be there!!

Shes beautiful... spoil her rotten thats what uncles are forB|

I sure will... well, if I get to see her that often [:/]
Don't think my sisters family is going to come back soon. They just moved to Atl 1 year ago. She won a green card in the lottery, and he's settled as a MBA (both german and US diploma and some more certs I cannot name... me is IT geek :ph34r:).

And now I probably will be the "I-have-an-uncle-in-Europe" type of uncle... *sniff* :(

Ich betrachte die Religion als Krankheit, als Quelle unnennbaren Elends für die menschliche Rasse.

If it's that exciting already to become an uncle, how much more must it be to become a dad??? :ph34r:

If it's that exciting already to become an uncle, how much more must it be to become a dad??? :ph34r:

I cried with the birth of each of my four kids. Not even the overwhelming joy of the best skydive or anything else compares to the wonders of being a father.

If your neice is in ATL, you can get good fares from the UK to ATL. Just watch for good rates. And if you travel for work like I do, save those frequent flier miles. Or, instead of jumping as much, sacrifice one jump here or there and put it to the "neice visit" fund. It's so worth it.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

If your neice is in ATL, you can get good fares from the UK to ATL. Just watch for good rates.

I live in Germany, there are a few good rates from Frankfurt also... you just need to book very early to get a really cheap flight. :ph34r:

I think I should spend more of my skydiving holidays in GA or FL. :ph34r:
gotta go, 3:30 AM over here... *yawn* :)

If your neice is in ATL, you can get good fares from the UK to ATL. Just watch for good rates.

I live in Germany, there are a few good rates from Frankfurt also... you just need to book very early to get a really cheap flight. :ph34r:

I think I should spend more of my skydiving holidays in GA or FL. :ph34r:
gotta go, 3:30 AM over here... *yawn* :)

lots o skydiving in GA and FL for sure... good night and again, congrats!

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...