wartload

I Enjoy Male/Female Anal Sex!

Another thread made me curious about this. The poll refers only to anal sex between males and females. Respond only to the male questions if you are male, and female if you are female. I'm sure everyone knows what "pitching" and "catching" refer to. It's up to each of you to figure out how certain combinations might do either--you may well have experienced things that I haven't thought of.

Interesting! So far, females are indicating 3:1 that they enjoy having their end be a receiving end. I wouldn't have guessed that it would be that high a ratio.

My own feeling about this is that it was interesting "pitching" for a woman the first few times that I did it, but any real interest in it now is only there if I know the recipient really wants it.

Interesting! So far, females are indicating 3:1 that they enjoy having their end be a receiving end. I wouldn't have guessed that it would be that high a ratio.

Well, you need a more detailed answer to go with the poll.

I, for instance, don't volunteer to do certain things in bed, but I'm perfectly willing to do nearly anything if it'll make my partner happy. So if a guy doesn't suggest anal sex, it doesn't happen. You'd be surprised how few guys do.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

So far, females are indicating 3:1 that they enjoy having their end be a receiving end. I wouldn't have guessed that it would be that high a ratio.

I'd suggest that's because men have the idea, that if a woman says she likes it, she wants (or is willing) to do it all the time any time. My experience suggests that the first thing that's needed is trust, and that rarely comes from a one night stand or casual relationship. The there is the fact that it's not always the right time for certain things. Sometimes you want Vanilla, sometimes strawberry, sometimes....

I know....childish.:D
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Well I had one boyfriend who always wanted me to pitch so what the hell, it didnt do anything for me though. That was a long time ago. I enjoy having anal sex on occasion with my hubby(him pitching). However a shower afterward. I enjoy my hubby very much and I consider myself fortunate.:)
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

Tried it once (pitching) and we both thought it was vastly overrated. That and I don't want to cause an injury, so I can't really let myself go with it anyway.

It's a reverse stroking action. Most "pitchers" don't realize that which is why some "catchers" get injured.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb