ntrprnr

Anyone in Orlando wanna have dinner tomorrow night? My treat...

Hey gang...

Here speaking at the PMA show in Orlando - Bored senseless. Tried to jump today, weather wasn't good.

Speaking again tomorrow, heading home on Monday.

Nothing to do tomorrow night.

Anyone wanna meet a relative newbie from NYC tomorrow (Sunday) night? I'll treat for dinner, if you can figure out somewhere fun to go.

Let me know - email me - peter shankman com

Got 10 minutes at 6:30. So I say again..

Anyone wanna have dinner tomorrow night? :D

Y'know, I'd really like to meet you...I remember that brief exchange we had about user ids before you started skydiving (when you were quoted in an article I can no longer find).

But I can't get to Orlando tomorrow night because I have things that I procrastinated about doing today.

:(

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Holy crap! I just X1'd you - I had NO IDEA that was the same person! How cool!! You're right - it was before I started skydiving.

How cool!!

I thought so too.

I meant to write to you before this, but I really can't keep up.

At first I didn't believe it, so I had to google a little bit to reassure myself I wasn't hallucinating, and then all I could think was, "This is so cool."

I'll be back in New Jersey soon. Are you jumping at the Ranch or somewhere else?

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Still at the Ranch. Will be there a lot this summer.

Check your email - I found the original email thread we had. May 10, 2005. 19 days before my first AFF jump. :D

Weird - makes me wonder - as should we all, I suppose... Who else is on here who knows us - or has dealt with us in some random way in some other life... Cool stuff.

Sorry, I can't make it either. We're celebrating my dad's birthday at my house tomorrow night.

If you want a fun place to eat, go to Cafe Tu Tu Tango's. It's just down the road from the tunnel on I-Drive. They serve tapas and it has a good atmosphere.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon