i1tojump

Help...Need Microsoft Office Again

Hey all, I had my hard drive crash on me and I lost a bunch of stuff. I need to work on my resume and I can't find my Microsoft Office 2003 disc. I have my serial, but need a copy of the disc. I can't wait for Microsoft to send me a replacement. Anyone have the Full Porfessional version that they are willing to let me download? Otherwise I am screwed and Can't send out my Resume on Monday. B|

...as said above use bit torrent then you can have all the lastest software and any other stuff you want like movies, games and music. Best of all its totally legal:ph34r:

Im currently using the new Windows Vista (beta version 3.0) Due for relise next year.

Download this: azureus.sourceforge.net (no www. needed before it) its the software you need to download torrents.

You can find loads of torrent searchers but a good one i use is www.torrentspy.com (no sing up needed)

Have fun and never pay for anything again ;)

not today, jus some light heroin smoking and a few lines of coke here and there:P

I tought file sharing is legal..o.k mayb not the whole cracked software thing and movies ect so mayb all of it isnt.Why dont they make the software illegal? or shut down the sites? Im not an expert mayb u can shed sum light.B|

You can use a car to transport things - legal and illegal. You can use a car as a getaway vehicle from a crime, or just to get yourself to the shops.

Bit Torrent is merely a carrier, a tool - in itself it is not illegal. There are many legitimate uses for torrent technology.

A torrent file itself is legal, since it merely describes information.

The material that torrent file may point to may or may not be protected by copyright.

Downloading the image of software you already own and have the serial numbers for wouldn't seem to be illegal (at least, my license here reads that I did not buy anything physical, merely the rights to use the software - of course, it doesn't mention method of aquisition directly).

Bit torrent technology is pretty cool in the way that it works. You shouldn't be able to ban software simply because it can be used for illegal purposes.

TV's got them images, TV's got them all, nothing's shocking.