OrangeJumper

Insert foot into mouth

I know everyone has examples of when they said something they shouldn't have but I seem to do it all the time!!!!

One time in particular was just three months ago. Actually one of my co-workers just reminded me of it this morning.

One of my co-workers son has autism. Because of this, his family is heavily involved in the Special Olympics. Well, every year our office participates in the Special Olympics Walk to raise money.

At the end of the 5K walk we were all standing around talking about what we were going to do for the rest of the day. Well, one of my buddies says something really corny and in a voice just loud enough for every one to hear I say....."Dude, you are such a retard"..............................Everyone stops what they are doing and turns around and looks right at me. :$B|:S:$

Needless to say, I wanted to crawl in a hole. If looks could kill, I would have been a dead man! :D:D

The Original Cabana Boy!

That's like when my mother and father were in Vegas trying to pick up their Siegfried and Roy tickets after the accident. When the girl tells him the show was cancelled indefinitely, my dad (who hasn't heard the news since it JUST happened) says to the girl "What? Did someone get eaten by a tiger?" :o:D

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Not quite the same thing, but this thread reminded me of it....

I told a pregnant woman (she's due in October) "at least you won't be huge and miserable during the hot summer months" (thinking of another friend who is huge now and due in less than a month)....

whoa! this woman lit into me! told me why don't i get pregnant and try it and see how i like it.... :o

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

My all time favorite happened was when I was at a friend's party. A girl was on crutches and I asked, "What happened, did you break your leg or something?".

Just as I was getting the last syllable out, I noticed she was missing a foot.

D'oh!!!!!:$:$:$

Yeah I know, I should have asked her to dance.

Walt