kelel01

ACK!

Something distracting..... hmmm Im sober now but going on no sleep and a very freeing epiphany from end of posting this morning to beginning of posting today. Its only taken me a year to sort it all out... so a bit on the girly mushy side right now... Thats the only distraction I have right now. I hope that you have a wonderful day and that before its over you realize you have brought smiles to many people at good and bad times and thats worth alot
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

You remember her?! You know how many people I've asked about that before? :D

Totally! Of course, I read everything as a kid. I was the one who would ask the people at the public library "But why is there a limit? Why am I only allowed to check out 15 books? My mom's not bringing me back here for a whole week!"
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

No sweetie, I am slow... took me a year to year and a halfish ... Im slow... you ... your funny. And I cant wait to hear of your first BASE. Ill be proud

I thought with Krelly I'd be able to get alot more than 1st base.;):ph34r::ph34r::P
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

If you're my stalkee for this month, I figure I should be able to get away with it.;)

Actually, I've been doing that for months. Usually in the Subject line. This is just the 1st time you caught it.:ph34r::ph34r:
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"