skydiverbry

DOCTORS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need to get back to my intense work on this matter with Linz, and get that consult in for kbordson asap.

/really wishes his last pt doesn't show up today

and just to annoy you - my last pt of the day no-showed :P.

I have a feeling that consult would be worth the effort!!
(as opposed to some of them that I've gotten in the past: Typical consult from Trauma service: 25 year old female admitted for motor vehicle accident. noted vaginal bleeding on exam (NOTE - NOT a pelvic exam). states LMP (date 4 weeks ago). hCG negative. Please advise.
Ummmm.... wild guess here from the Gyn team, but lets try menses?)

Lets talk about that study though.... do we need IRB approval? Cuz then in addition to the sucking and licking - we need to include a clause for article 20 (I hate getting IRB approval)

How do we control for the Hawthorne effect? I'm sure that if we tell those that we're studying that they suck, then an effort will be made and that might *ahem*skew the data. So are we talking hidden cameras? and where? Call rooms? Exam rooms? Radiology reading rooms?

Epidemelogy study or case controlled? And is the placebo group the ones that don't suck or the ones that do?

Also retrospective or prospective? (which is better? she really sucked or she will suck)

(and I'm just wondering who started the rumor that I'm hot :$. The pressure of that reputation :). I even tried to post a pic to prove that theory wrong. :P >:()

I have a feeling that consult would be worth the effort!!
(as opposed to some of them that I've gotten in the past: Typical consult from Trauma service: 25 year old female admitted for motor vehicle accident. noted vaginal bleeding on exam (NOTE - NOT a pelvic exam). states LMP (date 4 weeks ago). hCG negative. Please advise.
Ummmm.... wild guess here from the Gyn team, but lets try menses?)

:D Get a gyn consult, STAT...this patient has a vagina! :o
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.
-Salvador Dali