Mostly_Harmless

My costume is now ruined for Atlanta

So last night we all decided that we would be better off flying down to Atlanta for the Free Flight Festival rather then driving. But because we are now flying I doubt I can get my costume to the party. I was going to go as a terrorist suicide bomber but I don't think it would be a good idea to bring a costume that resembles a bomb onto a commerical flight. Bummer. Back to the drawing board.

damnit, unless it's a real bomb they don't give a shiznit. It's halloween. They encounter crazy stuff every day. And you don't have to say what is in your package, well you might someplaces, but you can lie but why lie if it's just fake stuff. Say it's a fake bomb for my halloween outfit.

Mail it!!!!
Skymama's #2 stalker -

how many boxes are you sending??? Just send it to the airport care of the airline you are flying. Call them and tell them you are expecting a package when you get there. :D:D

ummmm you could mail it directly to SDA in my opinion. Call them and see if they are ok with it.
Skymama's #2 stalker -