flamingo

I hate my neighbours

There is a large apartment block right next to my place and the fire alarm seems to go off almost every second night lately! Appartently, it takes a vist from the fire brigade to turn the damn thing off, so if the alarm whooping right next to my ear didn't wake me up, the fire sirens will.

My flat mate came into my room with a crazed look in his eyes and wanted to us to go and do some "investigating" as to who or what was starting the alarm. This is the seventh night it the past 10 it has gone off and the second on tonight. I am going to buy some hard core ear plugs tomorrow.

ARRHHHH! Now I am really tired and can't go back to sleep!

My neighbours are the devil!

can't they just take the battery out of the alram or something? Crazy people. I would hate to be in the position. I only have to deal with the occasional mortar from my neighbors. But god help them if they ever have their fire alram go off....oh it will be on...it WILL be on
I may not agree with what you have to say but i'll defend to the death your right to say it.