LisaM

Sitting....

I wish I had a desk that I could raise and lower. I go sooo crazy sitting so much! My legs are .... I don't even know the adjective.... they just are!

Even my hip hurts!

Who's got a desk job? I love the days when I get to run around doing stuff.

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

Had a desk job once. HATED IT!! Lasted about a week, give or take a few sick days. I have to move baby!!

Same here...at my last job I worked soley for one doctor and did ALL his appt/surgery scheduling, so I was sitting at a computer all day long - it drove me crazy. It didn't help that the desk was fit into a corner - so I sat in a corner, working by myself, staring at a computer all day. I don't know how the I.T. geeks do it.

I had to find excuses to get out of that corner many times during the day to talk to people (who weren't patients) and to stretch my legs and move around some. Uggh!
"...I've learned that while the "needs" in life are important (food, water, shelter), it's the "wants" in life (ice cream, chocolate, sex) that make it worth the effort." Kbordson