monkycndo

Under a waterfall

Last night I felt like I was under a waterfall. Here's the problem. It wasn't part of a dream, but while driving home on the freeway. B|

It was raining like hell and a truck ahead and off to the right of me drives through a long and deep puddle. The wake/spray from the truck hits me directly on my windshield and I can't see anything other than dirty water. I mean completely blind. It happened so fast, it scared the shit out of me. I know this freeway pretty well and this area is not one that tends to flood during a storm, so it caught me completely off guard. The location is where two freeways and an onramp/offramp merge, so there were cars changing lanes from all sides. I actually know to and do increase following distances during shitty weather, so I just took my foot off the gas and coasted through it until my wipers cleared my windshield. It seemed to go on for ever, even though it was over in just a few seconds. I just couldn't tell if some other idiot got in front of me trying to get to the offramp. But man does that get your heart pounding.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

... cliffside waterfalls and naked cliff dive. Hasn't anyone else done that?
:)

Nopes, but if you post some pics of you doing it, you might talk me into it :):D

Get over it, Dolly!:P See ya tonight. Don't be late.

He wouldn't last long up here, would he? ;):P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke