Skolls081102

The Weather in Jersey Sucks!!

Record breaking 70 degree weather over this past weekend, and now its 35 (wind chill of 24) with snow. Then back up to the sixties for this weekend, and back to the fourties by next Tusday.
Seriously- I don't mind the cold. I actually kinda like it, and snow. I just wish it could be one or the other. And it's not like I can even enjoy the nice weekends (seeing as how I always work weekends).

Sorry, just had to bitch.

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

Record breaking 70 degree weather over this past weekend, and now its 35 (wind chill of 24) with snow. Then back up to the sixties for this weekend, and back to the forties by next Tuesday.
Seriously- I don't mind the cold. I actually kinda like it, and snow. I just wish it could be one or the other. And it's not like I can even enjoy the nice weekends (seeing as how I always work weekends).

I don't know a lot about the weather in your region but that sounds like an everyday event in Oklahoma. We have had sun rain and snow on the same day last year! It's forecasted to be mid 60's by tomorrow and 22 on Saturday with a high probability of snow and ice. Guess we could hop on the Global Warming band wagon (just kidding). Hope it stays nice so you can get out and jump in it. What's the coldest you've jumped in? Last week I made my second AFF and groung temp was 44 and air temp at 11,000 was estimated at 20. Man it was cold! How many out there have jumped colder? How was the experience (other than cold obviously!)?
Have You Hugged Your
Local Skydiver Today?

What's the coldest you've jumped in? Last week I made my second AFF and groung temp was 44 and air temp at 11,000 was estimated at 20. Man it was cold! How many out there have jumped colder? How was the experience (other than cold obviously!)?

32 on the ground and probably 0 F at altitude, and that was in Alabama some 10 years ago.

There are plenty of jumpers up north who have jumped in colder than that.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Now you know why I moved out of that hell hole!:ph34r:
(among other reasons);)

Bobbi

Ditto here!!! :D

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

You can always come down to florida if you want to jump. My apartment is always open to jumpers that cant jump at home!

don't tempt me....

CReW SKies,
bubbles

Record breaking 70 degree weather over this past weekend, and now its 35 (wind chill of 24) with snow. Then back up to the sixties for this weekend, and back to the forties by next Tuesday.

I don't know a lot about the weather in your region but that sounds like an everyday event in Oklahoma. We have had sun rain and snow on the same day last year! It's forecasted to be mid 60's by tomorrow and 22 on Saturday with a high probability of snow and ice. Guess we could hop on the Global Warming band wagon (just kidding). Hope it stays nice so you can get out and jump in it. What's the coldest you've jumped in? Last week I made my second AFF and groung temp was 44 and air temp at 11,000 was estimated at 20. Man it was cold! How many out there have jumped colder? How was the experience (other than cold obviously!)?

I've jumped colder... I did a naked jump a few years back in december when the ground temps were 34F up in NY!!!!

But i've done colder clothed...and done CRW in colder too.... (yes i know i'm a freak :S)

CReW Skies,
bubbles