ladyflyer77

Fitness contest update!!

Okay everyone participating! It's been 1 month, how is everything going? Do any of you have currents pics to post? Tell us how you're doing. Are you doing well and strong? Or do you need some encouragement from your friends? :)
If I stand on my tip toes, I can see the weekend from here!

I could use a little cheering, though I have lost 6 lbs in the last month, and that was including getting off to a bit of a slow start due to a trip to Eloy. Shit it's hard to be good with the food when everyone else is gorging!

But here are some pictures of me from a couple of years ago, weighing 225lbs, and 2 from 2 weeks ago in AZ weighing 149.

Take note of the hot pink furry helmet in the last picture. Should any of you have pelt envy, I'll be inducting new pelt head members in Dublin!!!!!!!

Jen

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

You look great!!! The first week is usually easier than the following weeks. Hang in there!! By no time, you will feel better than you do now.

My Eloy trip also put me behind a little. :S It's easy to get away from ourselves. Eat right, exercise, drink plenty of fluids (not :D) and sleep well. It's okay to splurge once a week, you just need to adjust the next day when you do. Keep in mind, you need to treat yourself every once in a while or you will hate this and give up.

These are the things I do and they seem to help. ;)

I unintentionally lost over 10 pounds, but I am not sure if it would be called cheating. I was in the hospital almost a full day and had to eat soup and crackers for the next few days... Doped up on pain killers... Going back to the doctor tomorrow. I might be having an organ or two taken out, so that's a few more pounds... :S Ugh!! I'd rather be happy and healthy than feeling the way I do about now... [:/]

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I'm so sorry you're not feeling well sweetie.[:/]

May you have a godspeed recovery!:)

Thank you for that.

I swear... If it had something to do with swimming with the manatees last weekend... Maybe it was something in the water? But, I didn't get sick the first time I did it a few years ago. :| Or, maybe it was just my time to get ill. Kidney infection, appendicitis... Whatever it is, I don't like it... :P

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Kidney infection, appendicitis... Whatever it is, I don't like it... :P

Damn girl, both of those are painful! I hope its not anything serious. If you have any medical questions, feel free to send me a PM and I will get whatever answers you need. :)

Okay everyone participating! It's been 1 month, how is everything going? Do any of you have currents pics to post? Tell us how you're doing. Are you doing well and strong? Or do you need some encouragement from your friends? :)

Today is March First. My hell hath started this morning. Read about it here. In five words: I've given up processed sugar.

It's not good.

Well, I weigh exactly what I did when we started. And I've worked out maybe 4 times.

But the past month has been the month from hell in all aspects of my life, so finding the time/energy to hit the gym has been difficult. Seems like I've been pulled about a thousand different directions in the last two weeks.

I promised myself I'm going to buckle down. But if anyone wants to kick me in the arse to make sure I'm following through, feel free.:S

Girl, if you want me to hound you I will. Be careful what you ask for. My friends know I will hound them when I'm asked to to help them out with things they tend to walk away from. ;) you still have plenty of time to do some toning up. I've seen your pics, you don't have that much to do. It's all about what we want for ourselves.

Hound me. I need to burn the stress somehow!! I just have to break out of this depressed, I don't wanna do anything mode.

It's a vicious cycle: I'm stressed, which makes me depressed and robs me of energy, which makes me blow off working out, which of course would help with all of the prior symptoms!!!!>:(

It's a vicious cycle: I'm stressed, which makes me depressed and robs me of energy, which makes me blow off working out, which of course would help with all of the prior symptoms!!!!

Exercising will actually help you feel better when you are in a stressed/depressed cycle. Sometimes, you just have to make yourself do it and not let yourself make up any excuses. Most of the time when I'm on the treadmill in the morning, I'm still yawning for the first 5 minutes, wishing I was in bed. But once those endorphins kick in, the workout actually feels good. Give yourself a goal for how many days you are going to exercise next week and stick to it. You'll be proud of yourself.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I've done pretty good, I've stated to ride my bike, I did 10 miles on Tuesday and I swim 3x a week for about 40 min.
I have to amp up the biking because I'm doing a triathlon on April 28th.

Heather
Garbage bags do not make good parachutes.