bigway

Heroes tv show SPOILERS!!

* 03/09 - Sylar gets pushed out of a window and he will die. Source: Kristin on E!Online
* 03/05 - By the end of the season, either Niki or Jessica win out and have sole control of Ali Larter's once whip-creamed body. Source: Kristin on E!Online
* 03/05 - HRG, Ted and Matt end up in the slammer. And Peter's working on his own rendition of Blondie's "Head of Glass." Or was that "Heart of Glass"? Anyway, looks like he's dying from a shard of glass, but much like [Grey's Anatomy's] Meredith (last week), it's not likely to stick. Source: Kristin on E!Online
* 03/02 - Tim Kring reveals: The upcoming second season will constitute a new volume in the multi-volume series, with new characters and an entirely new storyline. "If you remember, the opening of the pilot pronounced the episode as the beginning of Volume One," Kring said in an interview. "Volume One comes to a conclusion at the end of episode 23, and Volume Two starts with the opening of season two. And Volume Two is a different story." Kring added: "We could have new people and new storylines and new ideas and new threats and new bad guys and new heroes. So I would prepare the audience for that idea, that it's not just a continuing serialized storyline about only these people. It's a little more the 24 model than the Lost model." Kring also confirmed that some of the current heroes just might not survive this season, but added: "Many of your favorites will live to fight again." Source: Sci Fi Wire
* 02/21 - Tawny Cypress says she is not the only Heroes actor set to die before season's end. "I know of one other person who's going to get it," she says. She's set to make at least two more appearances on Heroes, one of which is the show's two-hour finale, set to shoot at the end of March. Source: USA Today [Note: One of Tawny's appearances was in episode "Parasite."]
* 02/19 - Adrian Pasdar reveals: [There are bombshells left to uncover in Nathan's marriage.] Well, [Jessica/Nikki and Nathan] do end up in bed... but not like you think. I can't tell you any more than that, but [they] do end up on a bed. Source: TV Guide Online
* 02/14 - There is a death set to happen in the season finale. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
* 02/10 - Tim Kring reveals: We're going to explore the idea of evolution and family connections in a big way. There will be other revelations about the inherited nature of these powers. The idea of a lineage lends itself better to some characters than others. We may find out later on that Matt has some connections to other lives, but not right now. He's not secretly somebody's long-lost brother. Source: TV Guide Online
* 01/31 - According to Kristin from E!, Nathan's wife is coming back. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat
* 01/30 - Tim Kring, creator of NBC's hit SF series Heroes, told SCI FI Wire that the show's first season will end in a cliffhanger that tees up season two, which was recently given a green light. Kring, speaking in an interview at the recent Television Critics Association winter press tour, added that the first season will resolve the current apocalyptic story arc, in which Hiro Nakamura foresees a nuclear detonation in New York."Yes, absolutely," Kring said. "That will be resolved in the first season." As for the cliffhanger? "It's not necessarily a cliffhanger in terms of what has been set up so far storywise," he added. "It's more of a cliffhanger as to the welfare and well-being of several of our characters. Obviously it plays into where we kick off at the beginning of season two." Kring also had a few spoilers to offer about the balance of season one, which is currently airing. For one thing, don't expect the villainous Sylar to go away. "I love Zach Quinto, and I love what he's doing for the show," Kring said. "And the truth is I would like to continue and have him in the second season." There's a reason he's being kept alive by his mysterious captors, he added: "They really want something from him. The organization that Jack Coleman's character H.R.G. works for is on some sort of obvious research-oriented, as we call it, tag-and-release program. So there are things that they are gleaning by getting each one of these people. And remember, he is a character who seems to be exhibiting more than one power, which is intriguing to them as to how and why." As for the rumors that one or more of the main characters will not make it to the end of the season, is that a guarantee? "No, I can't say that," Kring said coyly. Source: Sci Fi Wire
* 01/23 - Nathan really does think he can help Peter with his whole exploding-hands thing. Source: Kristin on E!Online
* 01/22 - James Kyson Lee reveals: I am with [Hiro when he faces the T-Rex], I am in the vicinity. Now, where that's going to take place will be a great surprise. Source: TV Guide Online
* 01/16 - Tim Kring revealed: [Hiro is getting a new love interest but] it's not for a long time. He has a Season 2 love interest that we're already talking about. Source: The Ausiello Report
* 12/31 - Tim Kring reveals: Ted still factor into it in a way because there has to be an explanation how Peter has absorbed enough power to [cause the explosion]. Source: Wizard Entertainment
* 12/30 - Bryan Fuller, co-Executive Producer/Writer, revealed in an interview that Hiro might fight a dinosaur and the explosion is set to happen (although, in the interview, Fuller says "oops, I mean maybe"). Near the end of the season, Hiro will encounter himself and there will be a big adventure in store. Finally, according to Fuller, there will be a second season. Source: The Comics Podcasts Network [Note: Click on the link to download the podcast. The interview is about mid-podcast.]
* 12/18 - [Peter and Claire will not get together.] Source: Kristin on E!Online

Sounds like some good episodes coming up. In two episodes time the whole episode is set 5 years in the future with all of them

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

"Sounds like some good episodes coming up."

Not any more ya damn wanker.:D
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)